English Literature and English Language support and revision | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Andrea Gadsbey TUTOR
Andrea Gadsbey Apr 9 '21
I'm an English Teacher with over 17 years experience in teaching English Language and Literature at GCSE (Year 10 and 11) and A level (Year 12 and 13). I have written curriculum content for all ages from 11-18. Please feel free to drop me a message or ask me a question about any texts you are studying or exam questions you may have.
Admin TUTOR
Admin Apr 9 '21
Welcome to Tutorshares Andrea.
Shabina Hoskote TUTOR
Shabina Hoskote Jun 1 '21
Hi I'm an English teacher with over 14 years experience teaching English Language and Literature at IGCSE, GCSE and IB levels. I've taught at international schools in the UK and Asia. I can scaffold content to make it accessible to learners of English as an additional language. I also tutor primary grades 4 to 6 in English, Science and Maths. Happy to be here and answer any questions you might have! 
Mpho Japhta TUTOR
Mpho Japhta Jul 6 '21
Hi I'm Mpho ,
Lyrica Wilsdon TUTOR
Lyrica Wilsdon Jun 14 '22
Hi, 

I am a recent English graduate from Royal Holloway University of London. I have had excellent success with all my students and they have all left lessons feeling academically enriched, but also finding a passion for the subject. If you're interested in an English tutor or have any questions, please feel free to message me or text/whatsapp me on +4407519817226

Lyrica Wilsdon