Online Tutor till grade 10th - Group for Students

Group Info

Group for Students

Group for Students

Group for all students around the world.
  • Created: Jan 9 '21
  • Admin: Admin
Umme Hani TUTOR
Umme Hani Apr 22 '21

I am Online Tutor for childrens. I am doing Becholer's in science. I will also teach supporting materials and also help in making assignments at low price. I will give you 100 percent satisfaction and my hourly rate is just 5 USD.

Contact me and book seats Now! 

ummehaniarif3@gmail.com

Thanks.

Arun Soni TUTOR
Arun Soni Apr 28 '21

Get 1:1 personalized online tutoring by dedicated MS/PhD tutors from top institutes

Sibusiso Nsibande TUTOR
Sibusiso Nsibande Jun 4 '21
Need a support teacher for your English class? Then you have come to the right place. I do the following :

Homework assistance

Assignment monitoring 

English classes

4.8 usd per hour

BA degree in English

Postgraduate certificate in education

Tefl certified. 

Also teaching English as foreign language in high school 

Don't hesitate to go to my website 

https://speakinfinite.com/

Email: sbutravelswrld@gmail.com

WhatsApp plus two seven seven one five nine sisix three Seven five two. 

The Forum post is edited by Sibusiso Nsibande Jun 4 '21
Jenine Anglo TUTOR
Jenine Anglo Jun 15 '21
Hi everyone, I am an ESL Teacher with a Bachelor of Elementary Education. I am also a TESOL holder. I am currently teaching in a Chinese company, handling children to adult students. My rate is just 3-5USD/hour of one-on-one teaching via Zoom or Skype. So, book my classes now by sending an email at anglojenineb@gmail.com. See you in my class, and I will make sure that we will be having a combination of fun and learning experiences with me. 
Roy Albert STUDENT
Roy Albert Aug 8 '23

Your offer to provide accessible online tutoring services for children in science subjects at an affordable rate is commendable. Supporting young learners and helping instill confidence in STEM topics is so valuable. For current students who may occasionally need extra help, services like Pay for Assignments UK services are available for personalized assistance with science coursework or projects to supplement your regular tutoring sessions. With caring expert guidance, students can gain the knowledge and aptitude to excel in science disciplines. I'm sure the children you work with appreciate your dedication to nurturing their education and curiosity.

You need to be a group member to post.