Conversational English | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Michael Anthony Selby TUTOR
Hi all. My name is Michael and I am here to teach you conversational English so that you can converse with your friends or family whilst learning. I teach in a fun environment, so you do not feel tense or pressured.
zackallen TUTOR
zackallen Dec 7 '22
I want to know how can I write my content in conversational way. I am looking to join Book writing company and for this I need to learn that how can I do it because as you write a book in conversational way as you are able to grab attention of reader and the reader will keep in engaging to read that you write. To do this I need your help to help me learning about it.
mrbob0310 TUTOR
mrbob0310 Dec 7 '22
I need to realize how might I compose my substance in conversational manner. I'm hoping to join https://graming.com/ and for this I want to discover that how might I do it on the grounds that as you compose a book in conversational manner as you can snatch consideration of peruser and the peruser will keep in drawing in to peruse that you compose. To do this I really want your assistance to help me finding out about it.
Alex Hales TUTOR
Alex Hales Jan 10
I got an assignment to write criminal law dissertation topics but I have no idea about how to write it. I watched alot of videos, read blogs but haven't write any unique topic yet. If anyone of you know how to write it then share with the tips and trick so that I can complete my assignment on time. 
The Forum post is edited by Alex Hales Jan 10